I have been waiting SO patiently to put on a little show at the amazing Te Puna Memorial Hall. Emphasis on LITTLE. This is our first opportunity for the kids to show you how much they have learnt this year, their first, dancing at Victory Performance Centre. I am so proud and can’t wait for you to see their progress.
A great opportunity for the kids to perform in a friendly and supportive environment, fostering their love for the arts and entertaining. Please note there will be a photographer/videographer at the show and by participating in the show you are consenting to these materials being used for future marketing purposes on our media platforms. If you have any concerns regarding this – please don’t hesitate to contact me.
IMPORTANT for those with children participating in the show.:
- DROP OFF BACK STAGE 9:50am is 40minutes before the performance.
If you require your child’s hair done by myself and volunteers, please consider dropping them off earlier (9:30am at the earliest)
This will allow us time to rehearse with everyone on stage. Take the time to enjoy a coffee over the road at Nourish Cafe. Tea and Coffee will also be supplied in the waiting area at the venue. The interactive performance will last for about 40minutes
- Unless you have been asked to volunteer, please drop off your child backstage and enjoy the show!
- Ensure shoes, hair items, bag and water bottles are named
No food backstage
- Your child must arrive dressed (in block coloured attire, preferably blue):
- Boys: leotard or t-shirt and shorts
- Preschool: leotard and skirt
- PreJunior Jazz: leotard and black shorts
- Junior Ballet: leotard and skirt
- PreIntermediate Contemporary/Lyrical: leotard and leggings
- If you are purchasing or hiring an outfit for your child, please fill in a uniform order form before Thursday the 24th of June
- If you are doing your child’s hair, please follow this demonstration
- There will be NO required makeup for this performance